Calendar

Thank you for looking at my work. I hope you find something that speaks to your emotions or stimulates a memory with a moment of pleasure and joy.
In every photograph, I have sensed something special and beautiful. Most of all, please remember that photography is an art (for the most part). By that, I mean not every piece I create will appeal to everyone. What some consider wonderful others find boring or worse. I love constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement, I do not like just plain complaining and meanness. If you don’t like how something looks either help me understand how it could be made more appealing or just move on to a new image.
My 2009 digital calendar is ready. If you've enjoyed the my other sets consider getting a full 14 months of "Daily Tanja" to get you up, motivated and going for 2009. New desktops calendars for every day and a number of very special shots to get your day started right.